Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Start Date: 10/9/17
End Date: 10/10/17
AllSeq Discount Code: ALLSEQ (10%)
Oxford Global Conferences are proud to present the 2nd Annual Biomarkers & Precision Medicine USA Congress co-located with our 4th Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress, taking place on the 09-10 October 2017 in San Diego, USA.
Over 250 delegates representing leading biotech companies, global pharma organisations and internationally renowned academic institutions.
Over 40 presentations, case studies and panel discussions focused on the key issues in biomarker research, companion diagnostics, personalised medicine and clinical biomarkers.
5 Interactive Streams:
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery and Development – Translation and Precision Medicine in Auto-Immune Diseases, CNS, Oncology, and Infectious Diseases
- Personalised Medicine, Companion Diagnostics & Patient Testing
- Innovations in Biomarker Research – Informatics, Data Management, Assay Development, Imaging Technologies
- Biomarker in Clinical Development & Clinical Trials
- Clinical Diagnostics, NGS & Genomic Markers and Genetic Testing
14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities. This event is co-located with our 4th Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress.
Free Pre-Congress Webinars
Translational Biomarkers and Companion Diagnostics Development Consortium
22nd June 2017, 9 am. PST, 12 noon EST, 5 pm. BST
Click here to register today, for free: http://bit.ly/2o5CCnW
Scientific and Regulatory Considerations for the Analytical Validation of Assays for the Qualification of Biomarkers
8th August 2017, 9 am. PST, 12 noon EST, 5 pm. BST
Click here to register today, for free: http://bit.ly/2ne7Ydd