Location: Boston, MA
Start Date: 10/23/2018
End Date: 10/24/2018
AllSeq Discount Code: NGSSCELLAllSeq20 (20%)
Email Angela Fernandez Saez (firstname.lastname@example.org) to use the code
Keep up to date with the latest in single cell analysis tools, technologies and applications at Oxford Global’s 4th Annual Single Cell Analysis USA Congress taking place on the 23-24th October 2018 in Boston.
Building on the success of our previous events, the congress will once again be co-located with our 4th Annual Next Generation Sequencing and Clinical Diagnostics USA Congress. The congress annually attracts over 200 attendees from leading healthcare and academic institutions as well as leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies and features 3 outstanding streams:• Single Cell ‘Omics Analysis: Current and Emerging Tools
• Translation to Diagnostic and Therapeutic Applications
• Overcoming Single Cell Analysis Challenges
View the Agenda: https://bit.ly/2JLYhyf
This prestigious congress brings together over 200 key opinion leaders to discuss topic areas ranging from data analysis, single cell RNA sequencing, diagnostics and single cell technologies in drug discovery and therapeutic development. With over 30 focused single cell analysis presentations this congress allows you to harness the knowledge of a leading panel of experts in the field. Key presentations include: Single Cell Optical Analyses for Drug Discovery, Including Immunomodulatory Therapies, Andrea Pomerantz, Novartis; The Spatial Environment And Single-Cell Analysis, Guo-Cheng Yuan, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Transcriptomic Analysis In Immunology & Cancer Research, Virginia Savova, Sanofi.
• Priyanka Vijay, Senior Scientist, Computational Genomics, AbbVie
• James Hicks, Professor (Research) of Biological Sciences, University of Southern California
• Manolis Kellis, Professor and Head, MIT Computational Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
• Holger Schmidt, Professor, Electrical Engineering, University of California Santa Cruz
• Scott Tebbutt, Associate Professor & Chief Scientific Officer, University of British Columbia & PROOF Centre of Excellence
• Cheng-Zhong Zhang, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics, Harvard Medical School
For further information regarding the conference programme, prices and possible discounts, please contact Angela Fernandez Saez on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1865 248 455.