Location: Boston, MA, USA
Start Date: 5/10/2017
End Date: 5/11/2017
AllSeq Discount Code: ALLSEQ (10%)
GENOME EDITING USA CONGRESS
Oxford Global is proud to present its Inaugural Genome Editing USA Congress, on the 10-11 May 2017 in Boston.
Over two days our event will bring together over 200 senior level attendees from academia, research institutes and pharma companies to discuss therapeutic and drug discovery applications, as well as novel gene-editing techniques and technologies. This event provides an ideal platform to participate in formal 1-2-1 meetings and informal networking drinks with other key industry figures, as well as providing opportunities to exchange ideas with some of the most influential professionals in the field.
- Genome Editing Technologies
- Drug Discovery & Development Applications
- Therapeutic Applications of Genome Editing
ADVANCES IN TRANSGENIC TECHNOLOGY USA CONGRESS
- On day one, our esteemed speakers will discussing state-of-the-art technologies for transgenic genome editing including CRISPR-Cas and genotyping strategies and tools technology focused workshops.
- Day two of the congress presentations will focus on genetics and stem cell manipulation including pluripotent stem cell-based disease models and somatic cell nuclear transfer. Presentations will also cover novel transgenic technologies including novel implantation and injection systems.
To download the conference programme please click here.