Location: Boston, MA
Start Date: 10/23/2018
End Date: 10/24/2018
AllSeq Discount Code: NGSSCELLAllSeq20 (20%)
Email Angela Fernandez Saez (firstname.lastname@example.org) to use the code
Keep up to date with the latest in next generation sequencing tools, technologies and applications at Oxford Global’s 4th Annual Next Generation Sequencing and Clinical Diagnostics USA Congress taking place on the 23-24th October 2018 in Boston.
Building on the success of our previous events, this event will once again be co-located with our 4th Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress and will feature innovative insights into therapeutic applications, advances in data analysis and NGS in drug discovery, biomarker development and precision medicine. The congress features 3 outstanding streams:
- Exploring Emerging Trends in NGS Data Analysis & NGS Application Strategies
- New part-stream for 2018: Future Forward: Where Will Sequencing Take Us?
- Precision Medicine, Biomarker Development and Clinical Diagnostics
- The Applications of NGS in Different Therapeutic Areas
View the Agenda: https://bit.ly/2JdeZpM
This prestigious congress brings together over 200 key opinion leaders to discuss topic areas ranging from novel methods to NGS data analysis and whole genome sequencing allowing you to harness the knowledge of an expert panel of over 30 leading figures. Key presentations include: NGS-based clinical diagnostics for comprehensive genomics profiling and liquid biopsies in molecular pathology by Sabah Kadri; Live Analysis Of Illumina Sequence Data While The Sequencer Is Still Running by Bernhard Renard, Robert Koch Institute and Clinical And Informatic Approaches To Genomic Screening, Matthew Lebo, Director Bioinformatics and Assistant Professor Pathology, Brigham and Woman’s Hospital.
- Chris Roberts, Associate Director of Computational Biology, Biogen
- Frank Slack, Director, Institute for RNA Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Toby Bloom, Deputy Scientific Director, Informatics, New York Genome Center
- Elizabeth Azzato, Director, Molecular Pathology, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Heather Mason-Suares, Associate Director, Laboratory for Molecular Medicine
- Mike Makrigiorgos, Professor and Head, MIT Computational Biology, Dana Faber Cancer Institute
- Leonard Lipovich, Associate Professor, Center for Molecular Medicine and Genetics, Wayne State University
For further information regarding the conference programme, prices and possible discounts, please contact Angela Fernandez Saez on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1865 248 455.