Location: Boston, USA
Start Date: 4/07/2020
End Date: 4/08/2020
6th Annual Single Cell Analysis USA Congress
07 – 08 April 2020 | Boston, USA
350+ end users representing internationally renowned research & academic institutions, clinical research institutions, healthcare organisations as well as leading pharmaceutical & biotech companies.
3 outstanding programmes bringing together Europe’s key genomics experts in Next Generation Sequencing, Single Cell Analysis, Genome Editing.
80+ case studies, solution & technology presentations & 2 interactive workshops.
View Agenda: http://bit.ly/2DNQzOt/
07 April 2019 – Day One
• Single Cell ‘Omics Analysis: Current And Emerging Tools, parallel sequencing of single-cell genomes and transcriptomes and Spatial Transcriptomics
• Single Cell in Clinical Use – Applications in the clinic & Diagnostic Development
08 April 2019 – Day Two
• Interactive Workshop: Spatial Transcriptomics
• Single-Cell Analysis In Drug Discovery and Development including immune-repertoire profiling
• Overcoming Challenges- Benchmarking study on scRNA-seq technologies, sample prep and multi-omic bioinformatics solutions