Location: The Washington Duke Inn, Duke University Campus, Durham, NC
Start Date: 09/24/2018
End Date: 09/25/2018
AllSeq Discount Code: PMWCDuke2018_Allseq_10 (10%)
Twitter Hashtag: #PMWC18
Call to the Health Care Community to Execute on Next Steps for a Wider Adoption and Implementation of Precision Medicine.
PMWC 2018 Duke at the Washington Duke Inn will focus on success factors of varied technologies in precision medicine, how these innovations have and will continue to impact medicine, the challenges we still need to overcome to bring them to the clinic, the evidence necessary to encourage wider adoption by health care providers, elements needed to satisfy payors and regulators, and last but not least, why engagement with the community is critical for ultimate success and the approach we should take to achieve it.
PMWC 2018 Duke has been structured to focus on exactly these objectives and includes the following sessions and panel discussions:
- Efforts to Accelerate Precision Medicine with Lauren Silvis, (Chief of Staff, FDA) and Patrick Conway (BCBSNC)
- The recent insights from the All of Us Research Program with Stephanie Devaney (NIH)
- Recent Advancements and new applications in AI and Machine Learning with Larry Carin (Duke), Guido Lanza (Numerate) and Michael Pencina (Duke)
- Why we can’t ignore the Microbiome anymore with Jeff Gordon (Washington University), Lawrence David (Duke), and Rita Colwell (Johns Hopkins)
- New Emerging Technologies in Precision Medicine and their clinical impact with Mickey Kertesz (Karius Dx), Bob Langer (MIT), and Dawn Barry (Luna DNA)