Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Start Date: 6/25/2013
End Date: 6/28/2013
Clinical Genomics. Many from pharma and research institutes alike are calling it a ‘genetics revolution’. The era of personalized genomic health that is no longer simply a pipe-dream.
You know sequencing isn’t a painless process. But there are solutions out there. Clinical Genomics 2013 will uncover success stories from the pioneers selecting the right drug for the patient based on their genomic targets.
Why should you attend? Here are just a few reasons…
1. You can discover novel methods for cracking the clinical data bottleneck with new data from Pfizer, Boston Children’s Hospital and AstraZeneca
2. Find out what technologies are out there for you to use in clinical trials. Mayo Clinic, Merck and Harvard Medical School let you into their trade secrets…
3. You’ll hear the strategies that Roche, Millennium and Regeneron use for their biomarker discovery, development and delivery in the clinic
4. Bristol–Myers Squibb, Takeda and Partners Healthcare will help you explore the clinical diagnostic landscape, and the role that NGS can play when implementing an effective strategy in the lab
5. Networking! Benefit from the unique format of Clinical Genomics 2013 and take part in the interactive workshops, speed networking and round table discussions available to make the most of your time
Whatever your motivations, Clinical Genomics 2014 will give you clarity on exactly how NGS can be applied in a clinical setting. Integrating molecular details into day-to-day patient decision-making processes.